Our mission is to provide excellent, high value resources that help individuals and organizations achieve a better focus on the competencies they require to be successful.
Our vision is to be a catalyst for a work culture in which people can thrive because their abilities and passions are aligned with their organization’s needs.
Our Guiding Beliefs
We’ve been in the competency business for more than twenty-five years,
since the field of competency development was in its early stages.
Entegrys has specialized in:
- The design and implementation of competency dictionaries, competency-based HR systems and assessment tools.
- The collection, synthesis and analysis of assessment data, both primary (interviews, surveys, focus groups) and secondary (previous research, publications, databases).
- The design and facilitation of workshops and planning sessions.
- Coaching and mentoring competency and performance development processes for organizations and individuals.
Our services have included:
- The design of competency-based HR management systems for performance development, recruitment and succession planning.
- The development of technical, competency-based national occupational standards and certification processes.
- The design and delivery of team, performance management, communication, personal development and leadership workshops.
- The facilitation of strategic planning sessions.
Louise is a thought leader, facilitator and trainer in the area of standards, competencies and competency-based human resource systems. As a skilled researcher, analyst and communicator, Louise has served as project manager and lead consultant for Entegrys. She is also a seasoned coach and facilitator of focus groups, strategic/business planning processes, and workshops and